Planning Commission Agendas
FEBRUARY 24, 2016 GRAYLING CHARTER TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMSISION AGENDA
Grayling Charter Township Planning Commission
The Grayling Charter Township Planning Commission will meet in public session on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7 p.m. in the town hall to review the following:
Case No case currently
Call to order
1. Discuss current and potential economic growth with regard to zoning ordinance update to promote growth while protecting of our natural resources and quaint unique community.
A. New businesses
B. Housing needs. TMA
C. Wild fire protection plan incorporate into building or zoning
D. Oil and gas exploration FLOW recommendations
E. Growth of infrastructure UA, internet connectivity, and telecommunications towers
F. Promote health and wellness through recreation ie, Non-motorized pathway
G. Marijuana ordinances
2. Discuss timeline goal, to update building and zoning ordinances.
3. Discuss best way to through this process, committees, workshops, etc?
4. Assignments for next meeting.
5. Public comment
6. Other matters that may need to be discussed